Gintama - Episode 126 - “Some Things Can Only Be Conveyed Through the Written Word”
|« Previous episode||Next episode »|
Video Player CR:
List of Gintama episodes
16. If You Stop and Think About It, Your Life’s a Lot Longer as an Old Guy Than a Kid! Whoa, Scary!!
29. Part 1: Don’t Panic – There’s a Return Policy! / Part 2: I Told You to Pay Attention to the News!
37. People Who Say that Santa Doesn’t Really Exist Actually Want to Believe in Him / Prayer Won't Make Your Worldly Desires Go Away! Control Yourself
53. Stress Makes You Bald, but It's Stressful to Avoid Stress, so You End Up Stressed Out Anyway, so in the End There's Nothing You Can Do
97. “Exaggerate the Tales of Your Exploits by a Third, so Everyone Has a Good Time” / “Men Have a Weakness for Girls Who Sell Flowers and Work in Pastry Shops”
111. Gintama Classic - Definitely Do Not Let Your Girlfriend See The Things You Use For Cross-dressing / There's Almost a 100% Chance You’ll Forget Your Umbrella and Hate Yourself For It
114. “They Say Soy Sauce On Pudding Tastes Like Sea Urchin, But Soy Sauce On Pudding Only Tastes Like Pudding and Soy Sauce”
119. Gintama Classic - Within Each Box of Cigarettes, Are One or Two Cigarettes That Smell Like Horse Dung
120. "Japanese Restaurants Abroad Taste Pretty Much like School Cafeteria Lunches" / "Once You've Chosen a Dish, You Can't Give it Back"
149. When breaking a Chuubert in half, the end with the knob should be better. It's also tasty to drink from there
160. From a foreigner's perspective, you're the foreigner. From an alien's perspective, you're the alien
164. "That Matsutake Soup Stuff Tastes Better Than The Real Deal" & "If a person is dead, they can't come back to life"
169. The Chosen Idiots
171. Part A “If You Keep Copying, They Will Retaliate” / Part B “A Loss Opens Your Eyes to the Love You Have”
173. Part A It's What's On The Inside That Counts / Part B It's What's On The Inside That Counts, But Only To A Certain Extent
176. Countdown Begins
189. Part A We Know It’s Best to Finish Yearly Tasks Before the End Of The Year, But Then You Put It Off Till Next Year For a Fresh Start. That’s How The End of the Year Goes. / Part B Radio Exercises are Socials for Boys and Girls
201. Everybody’s a Santa
206. It's Too Confusing When Talking About the Poster Girl for a Poster Store, So Call Her a Sandwich Board
212. Chains of a Warrior
213. Iron Town
214. 'Tis An Honor!
215. Odds or Evens
225. So in the second season of Prison Break, they're already broken out of prison, but the name works once you realize that society is a prison
235. Empty planet
239. You know those year-end parties where you keep drinking until you've forgotten everything that happened the past year? There are a few things you're not supposed to forget
244. Check it out!!
245. Thorny and Rosy
246. Festival of Thornys
247. Letter From Thorny
248. Madaodog Madaonaire
252. We're Sorry
254. Kintoki and Gintoki
255. Kin-san's Kintama
258. Inside the Palace!!
259. Five Pinkies
260. Pinky Swear
261. Unsetting Moon
263. Two Brothers
269. Forget Dates...
273. When Compared to...
275. 9 + 1 = Yagyu Jyubei
280. Human or Demon?
281. Farewell, Reaper
286. A Sizzle Summer
292. Style Goes Out of...
293. The Two Apes
295. Afuro and Wolfro